Parker Domnick Hunter LCMS nitrogen gas generators employ robust, field proven technology to meet the drying, sheath and nebulisation gas requirements of today’s latest LC/MS instrumentation.
The LCMS 30-1-E generators provide a continuous stream of high purity nitrogen from a single ‘plug & play’ unit with 2 integral oil free compressors, it is extremely quiet in operation and are fully approved for use by major instrumentation manufacturers.
Innovative design and technology facilitate maximum instrument uptime, attractive return on investment and proven analytical performance, eliminating the need for other modes of supply.
Features / Benefits:
- High purity, organic free, nitrogen
- Produces a continuous supply of LC/MS grade nitrogen 24 hours a day
- Integral oil free compressors
- Optional ECOMax economy module to increase compressor life
- Compact, reliable with minimal operator attention and maintenance
- Phthalate-free componentry
|Specification of Gas Generator|
|Gas Type Generated||1/4 Compression Fitting inch|
|Compressor||Incl. 2 Integral Compressors|
|Operating Temperature||5℃ (Min) ; 40℃ (Max)|
|Outlet Connection||1/4 Compression Fitting inch|
|Size||705 x 510 x 826mm (H x W x D)|
- Stock: In Stock
- Reward Points: 5400
- Model: BD_LCMS30-1-E
- SKU: LCMS30-1-E